Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our Web site. Access to and use of this Internet Web site (referred to as this "Site") is governed by the terms and conditions set out below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By browsing, visiting or otherwise accessing or using this Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. As used in this Site, the term Ambris LLP is intended to include Ambris LLP and its respective divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
The information contained in this Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Ambris LLP and the services it offers.
By accessing this Site you agree that Ambris LLP will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this Site. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
The copyright in the material contained in this Site and any Ambris LLP trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Ambris LLP or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this Site, subject to the following conditions.
The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and the products, technology or processes described in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Ambris LLP or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this Site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of Ambris LLP.
Your access and use of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Ambris LLP is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Site without the written permission of Ambris LLP. Ambris LLP neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ambris LLP.
- While Ambris LLP uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, Ambris LLP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Ambris LLP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site.
- Your use and browsing of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Ambris LLP nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Ambris LLP also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this Site or your downloading of any materials, software, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to this Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Ambris LLP or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Ambris LLP is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but limited to developing and marketing services using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Ambris LLP. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site, including Ambris LLP, and the Ambris LLP logo are Trademarks of Ambris LLP. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the permission of Ambris LLP or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ambris LLP will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Ambris LLP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Ambris LLP may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Site, Ambris LLP is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations not for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on this Site. You are prohibited from scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Ambris LLP will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ambris LLP to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Ambris LLP may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review these current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
This Site contains links to other company web sites. Ambris LLP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites and accepts no liability for any loss or damage you may suffer when linking to these.
On some occasions a logo hyperlink will be accepted, again this will need to be approved by Ambris LLP Company Secretary. If the logo is used on this site, written permission must be sought from the third party. This will protect Ambris LLP in terms of breach of copyright, preventing any ambiguity between both parties. A written copy of express permission logo usage approval (letter or email accepted) detailing the usage rights of their logo must be forwarded as above for reference purposes.
No links will be given to the following sites that include or promote the following: pornography, terrorism, racism, political views, any criminal activity and direct competitors.
Hyperlink Disclaimer Notice
All third parties will need to be made aware of the following:
- Please note that hyperlinks are given for information purposes only and there is no inferred recommendation as to the companies listed on this Site. Ambris LLP does not take any responsibility for the quality of service these organisations provide.
- Ambris LLP will reserve the right to remove any hyperlinks at any time without prior consultation with third parties.
Questions regarding this Statement
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Company Secretary, David Rowe using the online enquiry form.